Saturday 22 April 2017

Happy Card Frame Dies by Concord & 9th



Hello lovely friends.  I hope you have all had - or are having, depending where you are in the world - a lovely day!  I opened a new die set that I have purchased and given it an airing.  This is a very clever concept! I did attempt to explain how it is used, but got all 'tongue-tied' . . . well, perhaps that should be 'finger-tied' as I am typing this (of course), anywho, I'll stop gibbering and just let you see the video instead (which explains it a whole lot better than I was doing!  Then I will post the pictures of my card below.


Here is the aforementioned card!






Not a lot to it really as C&9th has done all the hard work!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.



9 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty! Thanks for sharing the video, too, as I had not seen this style of die before. They look really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Hazel! So elegant. I do wonder if manufacturers will ever run out of new things to tempt us :) Of course, I love your own spin that you put on the die cut as well - so effective.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea Concord & 9th have come up with Hazel and I love this dark blue and white you have used and the sentiment die cut mat and the sequins are great finishing touches. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love it when you can let the die do most of the work and you end up with such elegance! Great choice of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that die is really a clever design! Your card looks so elegant with this crisp color combo! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Hazel! I love that companies keep coming up with unique ways to achieve great results with ease in our cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever die, makes for a quick card. You've shown it off to perfection Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waauw really lovely Hazel.
    Hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x