Friday 28 April 2017

A Pre Stamped Panel


Hello crafters!  Today, I was just going through a box of bits and pieces that I had already stamped, or pieces where I had generally been trying out products I had purchased, and decided that I really should try and use some of them up.  So, this was made with one of those pieces.  Pictures first, explanation follows.






First, I took the pre-stamped panel and adhered it to a piece of black card-stock slightly larger for a frame all round.  Then, I had to decide what to do with it on a card.  I decided to adhere a strip of drywall tape - you know, the stuff that they put on the seams of plaster - down the centre of a white card base for some texture.

Then, I mounted the focal piece with foam for dimension, and finished by white heat embossing a sentiment on a strip of black card-stock and cutting two flag ends and also foam mounted that to the card.

Finally, I added a few sparkling sequins and that was it done!  I hope you have had or are having a great day!

 Thank you so much for your visit and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

 If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


11 comments:

  1. I haven't used my drywall tape in such a looooong time! You've inspired me to get it out and play with it. It adds such nice texture. Your card is so pretty. Love the soft background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hazel. Great use of bits & pieces that are lying around.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that drywall tape really adds some nice clean texture; love that particular bit and piece. Lovely card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene Hazel and the drywall tape works well for added interest and I love the white on black sentiment and pretty sequins. Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the drywall tape idea - guess i need a trip to the hardware store and see what else is out there for cards! wonderful cards Hazel - i just find using those sample "tryout" cards for finishing a card such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so gorgeous, Hazel!! The colors are beautiful!! I love how the pretty butterfly just pops!! The drywall tape adds such fab dimension!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pre-stamped beautiful background made such a wonderful get well card, Hazel. I love how you added the drywall tape for added texture and your black accents. TFS my friend. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made a wonderful card and it's good it made it out of the box! Love the texture of the drywall tape! Hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always great when you can use a panel from your stash. Such a pretty spring scene. Especially love that sweet butterfly. The dry wall tape is genius! It adds so much texture and interest. Great idea Hazel!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you used the panel Hazel. So pretty and CAS perfection. Love the added bling on the butterfly and clever idea to pop on the dry wall for texture x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy looking at what you make with panels from your box! This one is beautiful, too, and the dry wall tape a great touch! Some day I am going to follow in your footsteps and use some of my bits and pieces instead of always adding to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x