Monday 17 April 2017

CASEing You Tube


Hello lovely bloggers and friends!  I hope you are having/have had a wonderful Easter weekend!  I have had a very lazy weekend of watching card making videos on You Tube and trying some of them out!  This time I remembered to copy the link to the video that inspired each card.

This is the first, and here is the link to the video by Dena Rekow






I overdid the sparkle on the leaves, but they were already adhered to the card and it would have meant destroying it to remove them, next time, I will remember that sometimes, less is more!

The second card is by JanB and you can see the video here .  This is the card.





I hope you are having fun wherever you are and whatever you are doing!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

 If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. two gorgeous cards, Hazel - especially love the first one - for some reason gray and white is really talking to me these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are both so elegant and stunning!! I love the designs of each one!! The background looks so beautiful on the first one and I love the flower!! The butterfly is fabulous on the second!! Gorgeous cards, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really beautiful CASEd cards Hazel and love your vellum flowers with the addition of that pretty stencilling in the background and the pretty pearl in the centre of the flower and super glittery leaves, and then the gorgeous doily with the butterfly looks great on that soft grey background. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards! I love your vellum flower - so classy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beauties, my friend! I love that vellum flower and your background is amazing! Love the doily and butterfly too! Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, the cards are lovely and you've done the case proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, two elegant and stunning cards! Love the subtle background, the vellum flower and the sparkly leaves on the first one as well as the layout with the doilies and the gorgeous butterfly on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely, Hazel! Glad you were able to find some crafting time over the weekend. We had lots of company, which translates into lots of cooking, too, so no time for me to craft, other than some last minute bunny napkin holders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both your cards are absolutely Stunning, Hazel! TFS your beautiful photos and detailed descriptions. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Absolutely stunning and you have such wonderful originality and you add your own spin on things to which I adore. You designs are classy and simply exquisite. I love watching YouTube videos too, think I'm slightly addicted to them lol. Hugs to you my friend. X ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing creations Hazel...Really do love the limited colour palette and what you've done with the both cards. Particularly loving the delicate bakcgorund on the first card. So creative, so unique and fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, two stunning cards, Hazel!!!! Your vellum flower with the silver center and pearl and fabulous and I don't think that you've overdone the leaves - to me they look beautiful!!!! That is such a stylish and elegant card with the subtle sponging to soften the white space!!! And the vellum butterfly and the doilies - WOW!!!!! You've used the perfect paper for the bg and the pearls on the butterfly really catch my eye!!!! Two fabulous cards, my friend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word, your cards are stunning Hazel!!!! I am going to have to watch those video's. lol Not that my cards will look like this, but I do love watching crafty videos. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x