Saturday 15 April 2017

A Card For Stash


Today's card is one for stash, as I don't have many anniversary cards and I saw someone making a similar one on You Tube (sorry, I watched so many yesterday - lazy day - that I can't remember who), if I come across it again, I will link it here.






I used a couple of stamp sets that haven't been inked before and some washi (I hardly ever use washi).

Have a wonderful Easter sweet friends, whatever you are doing!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


10 comments:

  1. what a lovely bright cheerful card, Hazel - yellow and black are always winners! hope your Easter is blessed with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Hazel and love that bright yellow background and the flowers look beautiful with just the minimal colouring and with the washy tape and vellum butterfly as embellishments. I love the large circle embossing too. Enjoy tbe rest of your Easter. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Hazel. I love that large, luscious flower! I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Easter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the layout and the sunny look of this card! Beautiful!
    Hope your Easter is joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the colors and the embossing!! The flower is so beautiful!! Love it, my friend!! I hope you have a very happy Easter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. A marvelous card ! I love the yellow color and your design.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Hazel x Love the vibrancy of your card which brought a smile to my face. Glad you had a lazy day yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel...LOVE LOVE LOVE this yellow card! What a cheery way to wish a happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I absolutely love yellow and black, Hazel and this is such a beautiful card, my friend!!!! Love the washi and the wonderful flowers and the dry embossing is so soft and subtle and is simply great!!!! The vellum butterfly and the sentiment is perfection and completes the pretty picture wonderfully!!!! Great card, my friend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Hazel, this is a beautiful anniversary card! I love the color combo and I love your bouquet. Great way to use that washi!!! Your vellum butterfly is the perfect added accent! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x