Wednesday 15 March 2017

Another Quickie

Hello my lovelies, I hope your week is going smoothly!  I enjoyed making the QAS card so much the other day I couldn't resist another go!

Again, it was another 'Project Life' card that I stamped the greeting on, mounted it to a vellum panel, under which I adhered a silver mesh die-cut and then adhered the focal panel on top of that.  Here it is.





I am really enjoying these at the moment, so you might see quite a few more yet . . . who knows . . . maybe I'll save them until I'm really stuck for ideas!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


12 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Hazel. Making a selection of panels first seems a good idea. The colours are so pretty and I love the sentiments. The diecut at the back works really well too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I like having a selection of panels stamped up and ready to make into a card at a moments notice. You never know when you might need them! Lovely card - Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really pretty make using the Project Life topper Hazel and I adore the sentiment, and the silver mesh goes beautifully on top of that gorgeous coloured base card, and with the vellum sandwiched between which softens the whole background. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, this is a super pretty card! I love the falling flowers and the really great color combo! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the colors and that strip of mesh!! It adds such fabulous texture!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. The silver mesh die cut looks great under the vellum with the tiny peep of the silver at the top and bottom. Such delicate and pretty flowers, gorgeous colours and gorgeous sentiment too. You just keep these coming x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great textres and layers Hazel, I bet I have some of those PL cards around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever....love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty QAS design Hazel. It is so wonderful seeing you posting cards more often again...such wonderful therapy for you and an inspiring gift for us :-) TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card so much, Hazel! And the sentiment is wonderful! As for more cards like this in future posts...keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these PL cards are really great, Hazel!!!!! This is another stunning card using such a pretty one!!!!! I love that grid die and it's so lovely cut from the silver card!!!!! I really like how you use the vellum layers to add that little something extra to make your cards even more beautiful!!!!! The colours of your card are fabulous!!!! Love these QAS cards, my friend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card Hazel. Love that sentiment ... adorable! Such a happy card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x