Friday 24 March 2017

A Small Thank You Gift

Hello my lovely friends.  A very quick post today as I am off to a meeting with Mum's heart nurse, just so the nurse can have a chat and catch up with how Mum is faring and do some checks.

As I am not going to be able to craft today, I thought I'd share a quick picture of a little bag I made for someone who was very kind to my mum recently.  It's a bag with some cards, envelopes and a small gift, along with a thank you card for her (I forgot to take a picture before sealing the envelope), never mind, here is the bag.



Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.  Have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic gift Hazel, and I adore your pretty handbag in which to put the cards and gift and such pretty colours too, also the pleated lace and the flower on the front finish it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little bag is so sweet - love the colors in that paper you used - have a great weekend - hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the papers and ribbon!! What a fabulous gift this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to say Thank You Hazel. I'm sure the recipient will be absolutely over the moon with this lovely gift and the card. I hope your meeting goes well today. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me Hazel, this is so pretty. What a lovely bag. I'msure the recipient was very happy with this lovely gift. Fabulous my friend. I hope all is well with your mum and her check ups were all fine. Hugs, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest little bag and what a lovely gesture to pop in the cards, thank you note and gift. You are so very thoughtful Hazel. Hope all goes well with the meeting x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet bag Hazel. And what a lovely gift to how how much you appreciate the thoughtfulness towards you mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag of cards is lovely, Hazel. How kind of you to acknowledge someone else's kindness to your Mum. You have a good heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little bag Hazel. How thoughtful of you! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling bag project Hazel. Wonderfully Spring feel to it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great handbag for an elegant party. Wonderful proposal bag of cards.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely gift, Hazel! Love this purse! Such pretty paper and decorated beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x