Saturday 4 March 2017

A Rare Challenge Entry!


Well, hello my lovely friends!  Today, I actually have an entry for a challenge!  Yes, you heard correctly, a challenge!  I know that I haven't entered many in such a long time, in fact, I believe this will be my third since my mother fell ill way back in September/October of last year!!  Time goes so fast doesn't it?  Anyway, this one was spurred on by my sweet friend Kara Lynne of Kara Lynne's Card Designs  after she saw my last post and suggested that it might be good for two challenges (one of which I just missed) and the other one was CAS(E) This Sketch #211  and this is the sketch.


As I had two identical flower panels from my Wednesday crafting session, I decided to use the second one as I wasn't sure if a retrospect entry would be allowed (even if it was only one day).  So, here is my entry.






If you look closely you can just about see the sparkle from the glitzy shimmer spray I made, it sparkles lovely IRL.

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


7 comments:

  1. This one's a beauty, Hazel! Simple design, but LOTS of impact. Love that beautiful yellow rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Hazel and works well for the challenge and I love the colour too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card, great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should find the time to enter more challenges as this is glorious. Yes I can see the shine and it is so pretty. Great photography and loving this card. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright yellow for this pretty rose. Like the die mat and was this a watercolor? It's very spring-like and I do like the way you're doing the presentation too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed catching up on your creations, Hazel! Love this flower (and the photos) in yellow and the one in red! Such cheerful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card, and the peek into the inside panels as well. I am partial to yellow, so I absolutely love this version.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x