Friday 17 March 2017

Another Entry For CAS Mix Up Challenge


Today, I have another smooshed entry for Loll & Bonnie's CAS Mix Up Challenge for their first Blogaversary!  Which asks for stamping, 'smooshing' and your choice.

http://casmixup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/cas-mix-up-march-challenge.html

A really simple one this time, 'smooshed' Starlight Paints on a small panel of card-stock, a 'new' (never used) die-cut panel mounted on foam for dimension and the whole thing adhered to a white base card.  Finishing with a silver heat embossed sentiment on a snippet of black card-stock and a few drops of black enamel accents.  There you have it, smooshing, stamping & die cutting (my choice).





Well, my lovelies, I can't believe it's Friday already, so, have a great weekend whatever you are doing and wherever you are.

Thank you all so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


17 comments:

  1. The smooshed paints look fab beneath the diecut !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that blue and silver die cut panel, Hazel!!!! The silver embossed sentiment looks beautiful and the three black dots were all that was needed to complete the beautiful card perfectly!!!!! Simply STUNNING, my friend!!!! WOW, LOVE it!!!
    Have a great afternoon/evening!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the simplicity of it, but it is quite bold too with the big die on the top of the shimmery paint and the strip of black for the sentiment. Have you got hold of some photoboards? I love the background! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and gorgeous!! I love the background colors!! So beautiful!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The starlight paints are very pretty Hazel and the white die cut flower panel over the top really shows off the blue and silver in the background, and then another great contrast with the black sentiment strip and black enamel dots. A gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks awesome! I love the silver paint, that is not something you can get with inks. Really great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background you created on this is gorgeous! I'm going to have to look into those paints. TFS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing result with the starlight paints. I would never have thought to use these to smoosh with. I will now! Gorgeous colours against the clean white ...Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue colour with that hint of shimmer, looks so so right and makes for such stunning card and perfect CAS. Clever design and I love it !! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, what a wonderful background you achieved. The silver embossed sentiment is the perfect touch to tie it all together. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!! Love your die-cut floral panel over the smooshed background, Hazel. The silver embossed black sentiment banner really adds some drama. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful die cut overlay for your gorgeous smooshed background. Really love your design and colors Hazel. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty way to showcase a "smooshed" background. I think I'll have to give this a try myself. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful...love your gorgeous blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this die cut with your smooshing, Hazel! What a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, Hazel! From the shimmery, smooshed background to the pretty die cut! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x