Thursday 2 March 2017

A BIG Thank You To Every One Of You!


Hi everyone!  Thank you all so very, very much for taking the time to give me your opinions on my experiment with props!  There seemed to be a fifty-fifty split.  However, my dear friend, Vicki Dutcher from 'All I Do Is Stamp'  came up with a brilliant suggestion, she simply said, "I do like the staged photo, but I also like the closer look photo. You can use the staging, and also take a 2nd shot closer for the detail"  . . . now why didn't I think of that?  👅  Thank you Vicki!  So, here we go, hopefully something to please everyone!  I am so very grateful to you all and to those who said, "it's only my opinion" . . . thank you, that is exactly what I wanted!

My card today is made from a panel I stamped last night at the Wednesday group of lovely crafting ladies.  I did end up with three panels - the rest are yet to come - I cut the panel with a stitched, scalloped rectangle and just foam mounted it on to a card base and added a sentiment and a few embellishments.  That's it . . . simple!  The stuff that looks white on the rose, is actually 'Wink Of Stella', it was the way the light hit it that made it appear white!





Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


13 comments:

  1. A lovely card Hazel. The panel is very pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love this colour palette, Hazel. Such a pretty card. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Awesome staging - fabulous close ups! ;) -- Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so gorgeous, Hazel!! The flower looks amazing!! I love how you are doing both types of photo...great idea!! Your card is stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...love your single flower on the panel, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did we ever craft without Wink of Stella? I find myself reaching for it all the time. Your rose card is so pretty. I love cards with white space, and yet I seem unable to incorporate it into my own cards! I'll keep learning from you, Hazel, and maybe some day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple yet very Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. HHhhmmm, love all your photo's here, Hazel!!!! Beautiful close-ups to show the detail on your card and a lovely artsy photo to enjoy!!! I really love the beautiful rose - looks like you have painted it!!!! It must be so lovely IRL with the WoS!!!! Wonderfully CAS, my friend!!!!
    Have a great afternoon!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've nailed the photography Hazel. Great idea from Vicki. Elegant card and love the close up so we can see the details x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to do the staged and the close-up! I love it when friends give out these brilliant ideas! I love the gorgeous look of your rose with the shine of the Wink of Stella. You know, there are two challenges I saw going on that this card could perfectly enter - Just Us Girls, and CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an elegant card Hazel and the the raised up scalloped panel looks wonderful, and I adore that pretty winked up rose. These photos give you the best of both worlds, perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your yellow card first, but I DO LOVE the red flower! Such a great color on a white card base. This is a beautiful card! I agree that a couple photos together fit all the needs and you are doing such a great job with your photography.

    This card also fits the Birthday Challenge at Just for Fun Rubber stamps this month if you care to link it up. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully bold colors Hazel, the card is fabulously designed. Love the close up look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x