Saturday 18 March 2017

Another Freshly Made Sketches Entry


Hello lovely people!  I do hope you're having a marvellous weekend!  I have been 'playing' in my craft room and have another  card here for the 'Freshly Made Sketches #279', what can I say . . . I'm making up for lost time!  😉

Here is the sketch.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/freshly-made-sketches-279-sketch-by-rita.html

I had started to link this to Loll and Bonnie's 'CAS Mix Up Challenge' too, but then realised . . . it has no stamping!  DUH!  Never mind!  Here are the rest of the photos, as you can see, I followed the sketch completely today!






Again, I used my Starlight Paints - I am completely hooked on their gorgeous shimmer - and as I didn't want to hide it completely, I used a strip of vellum as the top layer, everything else speaks for itself I think!

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the colors!! The design is beautiful!! The texture is fabulous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combination and love how you've used the vellum. The dry embossing looks great on the background. Those starlight paints are amazing and love how you've die cut the sentiment in black and added the black dots...perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the starlight paint panel. Never heard of those paints..... maybe I should stay away, I don't really need any other media right now! Lol! Love the use of vellum on top to mute it but not kill it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your later post before this one, and I loved the addition of "sending" to your sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Hazel! Your inked/painted panel is fabulous and I'm glad you used vellum so as not to cover it up. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it...my comment may have published before I finished my thought...just in case...I love that combination of vellum and embossing in your layers. Very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x