Monday 17 November 2014

LIM Week 198 Theme - MORE THAN ONE TREE

This challenge, 'LIM Week 198 Theme - MORE THAN ONE TREE' enabled me to make use of an embossing folder I bought a while ago and have not had the opportunity to use yet and a rubber stamp I purchased last year (of which I only used a part of, see picture of full stamp below) - and again, hadn't used - I must try to use them as soon as I get them, otherwise they are put to one side and then . . . promptly forgotten!  The trouble is, I usually shop a very big haul, and it would usually take a week to use all the supplies, anyway, I must make an effort!

The challenge is exactly as it sounds, the design has to include 'MORE THAN ONE TREE', and this is my effort.  All supplies are listed below.





Supplies used:

Stamps - Hero Arts, 'Winter Scene' & Stampin' Up, 'Teeny Tiny Sentiments'
Embossing folder - WeR Memory Keepers
Punches - Stampin' Up, 'Word Window' and 'Modern Label'
Gold detail embossing powder


Stamp used: 


Thanks for visiting today and I appreciate all your comments!

16 comments:

  1. very simple and elegant! I'm going to have to keep my eye out for that embossing folder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Hazel! I haven't seen that ef before and it is perfect for this card, as is that lovely winter scene stamp by Hero Arts you have so beautifully heat embossed! Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love this embossed tree folder with the lovely gold winter woods scene. The EF is THE perfect one for this aperture scene. I LOVE it! TFS & Have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, very beautiful card you have made. MaryH has sent me over to your blog shall we become each others blog followers/friends too ? I am from Belgium. Have a nice evening lots of greetings, Veerle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, elegant ... smashing!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´ve just come across from Mary´s blog. She is right, this is a beautiful card. Very elegant. I love it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your effort is spectacular, Hazel! I love all that shimmery gold!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel, your card is gorgeous! I always love the elegant effect of gold embossing! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my card! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Hazel.
    The gold embossing looks so rich and perfectly Christmassy but the little aperture window sets the little scene off a treat too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning card Hazel, I love the gorgeous scene and your embossed panel.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel,
    popped over from Mary's blog as she suggested.
    Love this super creation.
    Great stamping with a very lovely stamp, and what a fab embossing folder too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Hazel.
    The embossing is fantabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel, what a lovely, elegant card! I've never seen that embossing folder before---beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I love that embossing folder Hazel! Gorgeous card
    Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great stamp and it looks terrific in gold against the white backdrop!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x