Saturday 22 November 2014

Addicted TO CAS - #52

My card today was made for the 'Addicted To CAS Sketch #52 Challenge'   This was their sketch


And this is my card, all supplies are listed below


Detail


Stamps:
Mama Elephant - 'Arctic Penguins' & 'Basic Borders'  and Lawn Fawn, 'Peace, Love, Joy'
Punch - EK Success, edge punch
Inks - Memento, 'Summer Sky' and Versafine, 'Black Onyx'
For the 'snow' - Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste

Thank you for stopping by and I appreciate every comment from you lovely people!  Have a great, crafty day!  Hazel x

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh - I love Penguins Hazel, and these are super-cute! What a fabulous interpretation of the Sketch!
    Thank you for playing along at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! And great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love penguins Hazel. Cute, lovely card. Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful! I love the skating penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little penguins! I love the glitter snow and the glossy hats. Fun! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x