Friday 28 November 2014

A Very Late Entry For The 'Less Is More #199 Challenge

Today, I am just about managing to 'scrape in under the net' for the Less Is More #199 Challenge - Jingle all the way!

This was my take


Detail


More detail


The reason it is so late is because I am rubbish at colouring and it took quite a few attempts and even then I wasn't as thrilled as I should have been when entering a challenge, but it was probably the best I was going to manage and I was pleased with the rest of the card.

Whatever, supplies I can remember I will list below, but most of it I have had a while and back in the day before I listed, filed and stored methodically.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time.  Thank you for stopping by today and taking the time to comment, you are all very much appreciated and I try to reciprocate as best I can (if I haven't done so already).  Have a lovely crafty day.  Hazel x

Supplies (as I can  remember) 

Papers - Digital, printed on my printer 
Colouring - Inktense Pencils (used dry, as that is the only way I can nearly control them!)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the green at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and your coloring is fine, the detail at the bottom is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card .... I too am loving the patterned detail at the bottom

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another sensational card, Hazel! I love what you've been doing with the stitched panels in your designs! Something more for the Wish BOOK!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and love the shaping at the base... So classy. Beautiful image and colouring too.
    So pleased you joined the challenge this week.
    Many thanks
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image for our challenge!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late visiting you this week Hazel, fab image for our theme and love the base of your card!
    Thanks so much for entering the LIM Challenge
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment, Hazel. I really like the curved layers in this card, and I don't think you're too bad at colouring either!LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x