Saturday 8 November 2014

CAS Colours And Sketches Challenge #99

Today I have tried the CAS Colours And Sketches Challenge #99  

Their colours this time are




This is what I came up with in the end . . . again, the lighting is very cold, but, it is cold and will be until the end of winter and beyond, in this part of the globe!

Anywho, I apologise in advance as the colours, do not look right, but I did use actual 'Real Red' card stock and although I didn't have 'Very Vanilla' I used a watercolour card that was as close as I could get.  The metallic gold came from embossing powders.  All supplies are listed below.








I have done what I can to show them as thet really are, but unfortunately, they look far better in the 'flesh', so-to-speak!

Supplies used:

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, 'Real Red' and a watercolour card stock from stash
Stamps - Uniko, 'Squared' Background Builders & Stampin' Up, 'More Merry Messages'
Embossing Powder - WOW, 'Metallic Gold Sparkle' (and boy, does it sparkle in life . . . gorgeous!)

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all you lovely people and your comments!  Hazel xx

3 comments:

  1. I like all the shimmer from your gold - and I know that's not easy to photograph! Thanks for joining in our color challenge this week at CAS - Colours & Sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrancy of the red background and all the shimmering lines. I also struggle to successfully capture the sparkle in my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this, it reminds me of that golden string stuff you get at Christmas to drape on the tree. The bold red sets it off beautifully. Thanks for joining in and for visiting my blog too!
    Louise from CAS C& S
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x