Wednesday 26 November 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #101

The card today is for the CAS(E) This Sketch #101 Challenge . . . this is their sketch.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/

And this is my take on it


Detail


If I did this card again I wouldn't use the dotted circle die - you can barely notice the holes - or the stamped bow for the bell . . . but, hey ho, it's only through making mistakes that we learn eh?

All supplies used are listed below.

Supplies:

Dies - My Favorite Things 'Dotted Circle' & 'Pierced Circle' Dies and Clearly Besotted 'Joy To The World'
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Joy To The World',  Simon Says Stamp 'Holiday Hello's' and Lawn Fawn 'Let It Snow'
Embossing Powder - WOW 'Metallic Rich Gold'

Thank you for taking the time to visit today and I appreciate all your comments.  Hazel x

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome CAS card! Great use of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful card Hazel and you are so right that by making (mistakes) we learn. We have a saying overhere "He who never makes mistakes, usually doesn't do anything at all".
    Hope you get the meaning because I freely translated it from flemish. Anyway I like your card. Hugs, Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that gold embossed bell. It's the little things like embossing that help a CAS card pop, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x