Friday 7 November 2014

Debossing Folders

Today I received my new 'debossing folders' in the post and just had to give them a try.  A change from embossing, I thought.  

Embossing folders has been one of my favourite card making tools since they first came out, so I was excited to try out these debossing ones.  This is the card I made.


And this is a closer look at the detail . . . pretty cool eh?




Supplies used:

Sizzix Tim Holtz ShadowPress Sentiments Debossing Folders
Stamps - Stampin' Up, 'Endless Wishes' & Mama Elephant, 'Merry Greetings'
Pattern paper - Printed on my printer
Embellishments - Sequins & gems from my stash

Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate all your comments!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x