Tuesday 11 November 2014

Festive Friday #44 - Photo Challenge & Comments

Some of you may already know that I have only been blogging since September this year and with a three week haitus in between, so I am still 'getting the hang of it all'.  Anyway, somebody kindly informed me that they were unable to comment on my posts as I had Google+ comments and only Google+ visitors to my site could comment!

Well, I think I have changed that so all you lovely people can comment if you so wish  . . . and I appreciate all of you who do . . . but, there is a downside . . . it seems that I have now lost all the lovely, lovely comments that you fantastic 'Google+' folk did for me!  I suppose, it's a case of, 'you can't have it all ways'  and I really didn't want to exclude anyone.  So, if you very kindly commented in the past and wonders where the comments went . . . that is what has happened!

In the meantime I will see if I can get them back!

Today, I decided to give the Festive Friday Challenge #44 a go, which is a photo challenge and this is the photo.

http://festivefriday.blogspot.co.uk/


I was inspired by the wreath mainly and the brown colours for a change, so I decided to make a card, with a wreath, using mainly brown.

This is what I came up with, all supplies are listed below.





Supplies used:

Dies - Stampin' Up, 'Wonderous Wreath' and sentiment die from my stash (I can't remember who's)
Embossing Folder - Sissix
Card-stock, ribbon and holographic dots from stash!

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all your lovely comments!  Hazel xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,it worked this time. I just sent you an email.
    Your CAS cards gorgeous,I love that wreath and beautiful ...word die!

    Welcome to blogging so many wonderful kind crafters out there.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I'm so proud of you! Sorry it took me so long to respond this morning, but I'm just getting up here. I think you will find that overall you'll get lots more comments than by just limiting yourself to Google+. Plus you will have people able to get to you through your "subscribe by email" button, which I'm also about to link to. Let me know if you have any other questions! I'll introduce you on my next post!! Have a great day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! I forgot to say I am in love with your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you've got Darnell, you've got it all! She was one of my first followers way back and she is the most supportive, kind blogger around! (not that the rest aren't kind and supportive!), I love the cool shimmer of your card and the idea of using an embossing folder is genius! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! The embossing on the wreath is super! Love it! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! I love that rich brown with the gold! The amber jewels look lovely, as well as the beautiful sentiment! Delighted you could join us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x