Saturday 15 November 2014

Freshly Made Sketches - Challenge #62

Today, I joined in the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #62 . . . this was their sketch


And this is what I came up with . . . the picture quality is appalling I'm afraid, but I was losing the  light . . . I should have started earlier today!  The colours are actually, cream, natural, and metallic gold!  Sorry about that!

All supplies are listed below.





Supplies used:

Stamp - Kirsty Wiseman, 'Joy To The 'World'
Embossing Folder - Couture Creations ' Cheerful'
Embossing Powder - Gold Detail
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, 'Real Red' & 'Natural'
Extras - Gold card, buttons & gold twine from stash

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, Just found your new friend's info over at Darnell, and zipped over to say Hello. Just became your newest follower...and welcome to Blogland. I love this wonderful gold embossing on the gorgeous tree. The gold embossed dp under it & the cording is a lovely background. Love the color combo- that pink matting really makes the gold & cream pop. Hope you'll find time to visit me, it's always love to met a new friend. TFS & Happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, Hazel, Thanks for becoming a new follower. I'll be giving a shout out & linking to your blog with my next post. I found you via Darnell, so maybe someone will visit you with my linking back to you. This helps all of us to grow the blog following, and I always enjoy even more, getting to know a new friend! I have gotten to 'know' lots of UK bloggers, and it's been such fun. So many generous & talented folks with this blogging hobby, isn't there? Have a great wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant! The gold embossed swirl and gold embossed background are quite eye catching! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a picture of enchanting elegance. Your design is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x