Sunday 22 February 2015

Last Minute Entry For 'Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #174

I wanted to make another card for the  Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #174  because I love their sketches, this one was by Cindy L and this is her sketch

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/theres-still-time-to-play-with-sketch_21.html

I also thought I would enter it into the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge #2 - Embossing


http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.co.uk/

This is my card








Supplies used:

Sissix - Fishtail Banners Dies & Embossing Folder
Spellbinders - Classic Diamonds Dies
Paula Pascual - Everyday Messages sentiment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments, I always appreciate each and every one and will reciprocate where possible!  have a great week.  Hazel xx

15 comments:

  1. How clever, Hazel! I love the way you have inserted the little diamond shape and well done for getting this done in time for the closing time!! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design!! It looks amazing!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just like a black tie affair! Excellent design with your diamond patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your black and white color combo enhance your clean design beautifully. Even though it's a CAS card, it's very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! Black and white with the embossing... simply stunning. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very creative and clever design Hazel! And very classy looking with the black and white. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great design, Hazel! I love how you did this card!! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the clean and graphic look of this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever girl you are Hazel! I love this design and I love your take on the sketch!! The classic black and white color combo is so elegant and I so love the embossing you did. Well done!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love the white textures and that pop form the black. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is so clever and so beautiful, Hazel!!! I love that beautiful dry embossing and the sentiment is simply stunning on the diamond shape!!! A beauty, Hazel!!! Love it!!!
    Have a great day!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of this card. It is has such a polished looked. Great job Haz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous...love the classy look you created, just beautiful and striking in all the white with a touch of black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x