Wednesday 18 February 2015

CAS Colours And Sketches Challenge #111

Today's card, is a little late for the challenge I want to enter it for, so I will get straight to it.  It is for the CAS Colours And Sketches Challenge #111 and this is their sketch

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-111-sketch.html

I would also like to take the opportunity to enter it into the CAS.ology Week #134 challenge, which calls for 'Monochrome'

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/week-134-monochrome.html

Here is my card







First, I took two pieces of yellow cardstock - one slightly lighter than the other - and stamped the flower pattern, My Favorite Things, 'Desert Bouquet'  in differing shades of yellow, Stampin' Up, 'Crushed Curry' and 'Dafodil Delight'  and mounted them on to the card front following the sketch.

I finished it off by stamping the sentiment, Clearly Besotted, 'Many Messages'  and drawing two lines with a marker for definition and added some yellow holographic dots to the centers of the flowers.

As always, thanks for popping by and for any comments you leave, you are all truly appreciated and I will reciprocate where possible.  Have a great day my friends!  Hazel xx

12 comments:

  1. Love that you've stamped inside the two triangles, looks just like pretty paper. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the unique design!! The flowers look amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job making your own "designer paper"! The bits of bling add just the right amount of sparkle. I'm glad you had the chance to play along in our sketch challenge at CC&S! :) Please join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean lines of your card, and your all-over stamping is beautiful! I really did think it was DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, I love this card Hazel!! Love that sketch and love your take on it! I thought for sure that was pattern paper and I was going to tell you how much I loved it. Then I read on and find out you made that pattern, well can I just say that my jaw is still hanging on the floor?! lol Love, love, love!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Your card is beautiful and cheerful. I like the colours you have chosen very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job stamping your pattern! I love how that sentiment fits so well, like it was meant for that space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamping Hazel and I love how the sentiment fits the space exactly. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what lovely shades you have chosen for your monochrome card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stamping on your panels, Hazel, and I love the shine from the holographic dots! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sketch would have completely thrown me for a loss! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and what a wonderful design..love all those adorable little posies too, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x