Sunday 1 March 2015

Back Home And A Card For FMS #175

Hi all.  Sorry I haven't been around the last few days, only we were away for a family wedding and have only just got back!

I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #175 - A Sketch by Jen B and this was her terrific sketch

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/freshly-made-sketches-175-sketch-by-jen.html

I made this card on the very day we were going, but I just didn't have the time to post it then - I was pushing my luck as it was, time wise - so for the sake of my DH's sanity I left it (reluctantly) to post when we returned.

Here it is










I hope each and every one of you had a great weekend . . . we did, and thank you for visiting my little blog today and for your comments, they are all truly appreciated and I will reciprocate where possible.

Have a great week.  Hazel xx

7 comments:

  1. Your background is so pretty! And what an interesting idea to put vellum leaves behind the smaller leaves in your foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The colors are so beautiful!! I love the design!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the inside of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful...love your fabulous watercoloring and your little orange bow is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Hazel!
    Thanks for your kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a nice little getaway Hazel, I hope the wedding was nice as well. Your card is stunning! I love your inky background, the water droplets look amazing. Love your color combo too. The leaf die is awesome and looks great on the card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful technique and design elements. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x