Monday 23 March 2015

Stretch Your Dies - Day 7 - Alphabet Dies

Well folks, yesterday was the last day of class!  It was all about alphabet dies.  I chose to try Jennifer's technique - well, it was more of a tip really - on how to get the die cut letters lined up straight . . . something I really struggle with.  I thought it might help me . . . I'm still not convinced that I have actually managed it.  I think some of the letters are spaced differently?

Anywho, this is the card.






Thank you all so much for visiting and for any comments you leave, every single one is appreciated more than you know!  Have a lovely week!  Hazel xx

10 comments:

  1. I think your card looks great! The white on white works very well. Really like the pop of color at the top too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. All her charm in simplicity and color. Ideal.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous CAS card Hazel! You look like you did a great job with getting your letters lined up straight, and they look like they are spaced perfectly to me. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job!! They look perfect to me!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The letters look straight and evenly spaced to me! Love the strip of color on top of the otherwise white and black card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever the tip was, I think it worked, because your letters are spot on! Beautiful CAS card, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your letters look great. This is a great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your letters are nice and straight. The rainbow effect on top adds a colorful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wasn't it a wonderful class?! I love your elegant and colorful CAS card...I also loved Jennifer's tip to place die cut letters perfectly... Hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and I think the spacing and line up is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x