Tuesday 24 March 2015

Just For Me

Today I just did a little 'playing' with supplies, no course work, no challenge, no pressure - not that carfting is a pressure, but you know what I mean - no focus.

I started off just messing with inks and making a background, then I stamped some flowers and butterflies randomly all over it, so then I thought, I think I'll make a card with it . . . and that is what happened.  So this is what I ended up with.  It was totally organic, I didn't know what I was going to end up with . . . and it was fun!








Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you all.  Have a lovely day/evening, and remember . . . just play!  Hazel x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hazel.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to make a card just because and not for anything other than yourself. This turned out amazing Hazel! I love that background, it is just amazing and so beautiful. The torn piece of paper with the sentiment and enamel dots just finish off this card perfectly. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice sometimes to just play? Love your background and the card you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mix of colours for the background Hazel. And love the soft stamping over top. Fabulous design and layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty flowers and butterflies!! They look amazing!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful things happen when we just enjoy and let our imagination take flight! And this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! And it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is just beautiful. The background has got some great moody colors and the subtle floral image and shimmer is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful color combination and design Hazel.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haz, love this card. It is so beautiful and delicate. Your colors look great together. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best kind of card to make: just because you want and total freed to do as you please! Beautiful card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x