Saturday 21 March 2015

Stretch Your Dies - Day 5 - Coordinating Dies

Yesterday was day five . . . already . . . of the course 'Stretch Your Dies' . . . I can hardly believe it!  Day five was, 'Coordinating Dies' and I chose Shari Caroll's technique.  It is difficult to explain in words, but basically, you kind of highlight a coordinating stamp and die with an acetate window, by stamping the outline on the window and cutting a piece of patterned paper with the die . . . does that make any sense to you as a reader?  The best thing I can do is to show you the card and let you work it out for yourseves!












Supplies used:

MFT - Pierced Circle Stack
WPlus9 - Pretty Peonies Stamps & Dies
SSS - Friendship Messages

As always, thank you so much for your visit today and for any comments you leave, they always make my day.  Have a lovely weekend.  Hazel xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow Hazel, this technique turned out beautiful! I love your card, such a pretty one. The papers are just beautiful and I love the die you used for this technique. I'm going to have to dig around to see if I even have any dies and stamps that are a set. lol Yes, I'm still behind and hoping to get caught up this weekend. I plan on following your lead and just doing one of the techniques for homework. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Looks like a cool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Hazel. Seems like you're learning lots of fun techniques in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love that technique!! The flower looks amazing!! So beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having fun in your stretch your dies class. Love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your explanation and photos tell clearly what this technique is all about, Hazel!!!! Your card is so beautiful and I would say that is the perfect stamp and die for this technique!!!! Love the cute twine bow and how you've combined all the different elements to make a lovely card!!! Always so nice to see what you do in class!!! Enjoy the rest of the course!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally makes sense to me since I am taking the classes too! Haha! But I do love your card. I like the black ink on the acetate--gives it a different look. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x