Sunday 22 March 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #178

I just had to try and squeeze in an entry to what has become one of the most addictive challenges for me lately the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #178 - A sketch by Narelle  this is their sketch this week.

http://www.mycardattic.co.uk/2015/03/stretch-your-dies-day-6-border-dies.html

One of the techniques I learned on my course this week turned out to be one of my favourites, so I thought I'd do something similar for the FMS challenge.  I turned the sketch upside down and did this.












Supplies used:

SSS - Stitched Circles
ME - So Breezy
SSS - Let's Go Fly A Kite
Clearly Besotted - A Little Sentimental

As Always, thanks for stopping by today, you are all appreciated more than you know.  I hope your are having a lovely weekend.  Until tomorrow, with today's homework.  hazel xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,Hazel!!Love everything about it!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty of a card with this cool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, I love the addition of the little heart.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go Hazel! I love this card and I love your take on the sketch. I love too how you have put to use a technique from the "Stretch Your Dies" classes by inlaying your circle. Your scene is just beautiful. I love those clouds, how do you make them? Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your little scene and how the kite is extended above the circle. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a jaw-dropping "Wow!" card. It's one to stop and study. So crisp and clean and incredibly beautiful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an ultra cool card, Hazel! Really truly amazing looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single detail of this is amazing! I'm totally in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this silhouette scene! Everything about this card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x