Saturday 17 January 2015

Another (Vivid) Watercolour CAS Card For Happy Little Stampers

At the moment I am having a ball creating watercolour pieces and the instigators are Happy Little Stampers, who's challenge this month is to create a Clean And Simple card with watercolouring in it, you will find the challenge HERE  or, click on the badge below

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/hls-january-cas-challenge.html

This time I created a watercolour piece, but cut it up into various size strips, then I stuck them 'haphazzard' style to create an eye catching border.  I finished the card with a fairly bold sentiment and a couple of co-ordinating gems.  Appologies for the poor pictures, but time was getting away with me and I was losing the light (you know how it is right?)







All supplies are listed below.

Supplies used:

Cheap bingo daubers on watercolour cardstock
Clearly Besotted, 'Say It In Style' stamped with Versafine, Black Onyx

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! They look amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bold watercolors on this! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... LOVE the vibrant colours of your watercoloured pieces Hazel. And the graphic design is so creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the vivid color you have used, Hazel! You make these white space, clean cards look easy and they are not!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What a beautiful watercolor card! I am so loving those bright colors that you used to watercolor with Hazel. This is a very eye catching, cheering and fun card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous watercolor!! Your design is so striking, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks amazing - I love all your pretty watercolouring:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vibrant colors and I love how you matted it in the black which brings highlights it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW! Hazel, I am in awe. Great card!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh fabulous card and watercolouring Hazel! Sorry comments are late but getting to grips with a new 'puter argghhh! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, optimistic and very colorful card. True birthday bomb with best wishes. I love the arrangement of panels and colors on it.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the vibrant colours you have used, Hazel!!! The yellow and black cs strips look great against the bright watercolours!!!
    Beautiful card!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watercolored rainbow colors - right up my alley! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are amazing with watercolors...love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x