Thursday 12 November 2015

White & Gold - My Current Crush & Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge


Hello all my lovely followers and 'would be' followers.  I hope you are all having a great day.  It is cold and miserable here in the SW of England and so I took a break from my cataloguing and shut myself away in my little craft attic to make some cards.

The first one is another for our CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers where the challenge is to use 'Gilding'

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2015/11/hls-november-cas-challenge.html

Happy Little Stampers is also sponsoring this challenge, which means, prizes!  A good reason to join us!  This is the card.








I used gold embossing powder on the Poinsettia and fussy cut the corner and layered it on to a panel of gold foil card with fun foam and then layered the whole thing on to a white base card.

I finished it off with a gold die cut sentiment, some gold sequins and some gold Stickles. 

Thank you for your visit and for your comments!  Have a nice evening!  Hazel xx

14 comments:

  1. A lovely elegant card Hazel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, Hazel! I love the way you fussy cut the corner of the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Hazel - and that little gold corner is such a perfect accent for the elegant poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant and stunning, Hazel!! The gold is gorgeous!! I love the fussy cut corner!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Wow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and elegant Hazel. Great design with revealing the gold corner! Thanks for sharing at HLS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your white and gold card is very elegant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my golly gosh - this is beautiful! I love the white and gold. It's Christmassy but wi class :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pure elegance Hazel! I love the gold corner you have snuggled under the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with many of the other comments on here, Hazel. 'Elegant' really goes describe this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another awesome golden delight :) so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my, Hazel, this is GORGEOUS! Love this layout and all the glorious gold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous vision in gold and white, so opulent. Love the corner detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The gold with the white is completely stunning and looks SO opulent!
    Gorgeous card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Happy Little Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully elegant .... I love how you've cut away one corner. Thanks for playing along with the HLS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x