Monday 4 May 2015

Happy Little Stampers Revisited

Today's card is my second one for the Happy Little Stampers CAS May Challenge - Die-cuts and/or punches and it is very different in style from yesterday's card.  Here it is.



I did a colour blocking technique and inlaid die cutting for this one.   I used a curved border die from Simon Says Stamp and a sentiment die from Clearly Besotted.  This is where you will find the HLS CAS challenge.


http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.ca/2015/05/hls-may-cas-challenge-dt-call.html


Here are the rest of the pictures.









As always, thank you so much for visiting and for any comments - they always brighten my day - have a great week!  Hazel xx

13 comments:

  1. I love your colour blocking Hazel and i love the design and the colours you have used. Pretty.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Hazel. The colour blocking and inlaid techniques are really showcased with this card. Great combo of colours. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful and unique card! Love the color combo and inlaid text...also that you continued the theme on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, love the card - great colours and fab design. I just wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my CB teasers :) My release video will be up this afternoon, sorry you have to wait a little longer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so creative and fabulous!! I love the curves and colors!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Hazel ! Such a clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully graphic card Hazel! I love the curved layers and the inlaid sentiment is such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love this bold look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely fabulous Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic design Hazel, I love the look of this colour blocking, would be great in so many colour combos, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inspirational! I love this technique and have never tried it. Can't wait to give it a go. The bold colours are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creatively done, Hazel!!!! Love the fun graphic look and the colours you have worked with is lovely!!!! The inlaid sentiment looks great and the three enamel dots add just the right finishing touch!!! So lovely and perfect for a guy or a lady!!!!
    Have a super day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those colors... and that color blok is awesome.. good luck with the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x