Friday 31 October 2014

A New Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #160 & Festive Friday #43

I got quite excited when I saw this sketch, over at 'Freshly Made Sketches' it gave me the ideal opportunity to try something that I have been wanting to do with my new Stampin' Up 'Wonderous Wreath' set.  Another shaker card . . . I have only tried this once before and I enjoyed the challenge of trying something new (to me) and this is what I came up with!

I also decided it would be ideal for the 'Festive Friday #43 Challenge' 






This was the sketch


I followed the sketch fairly faithfully, but I used a bow instead of the smaller circle . . . the greeting is on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all your comments.

Supplies used:

Stamps & Dies - Stampin' Up 'Wonderous Wreath Bundle'
Embossing Folders - Stampin' Up & Darice
Inks: Versafine, Olympia Green, Spanish Moss & Scarlet Red
Pattern Paper - Printed on my printer
Embellishments - Ranger 'Glossy Accents', Bow & Gem - from my 'stash'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x