Wednesday 22 October 2014

Mojo Monday #368

Today I thought I would have another go at the Mojo Monday sketch and this time I decided to combine it with a colour scheme from over at 'Design Seeds' where, I am sure, most of us go for colour scheme inspiration!  If you haven't visited it yet, I highly recommend that you do!  Just click on the name above and it will take you right there!

This is my card










 This was the sketch



And, this was the colour scheme (I obviously didn't use all of the colours)







I used a cream for the neural and I used some of the turquiose colour in the main piece - although it looks more blue in this picture!

Supplies used:

Stamps - Verve 'Surely goodness'
Inks - Stampin' Up 'Rich Razzleberry'
Card Base - Stampin' Up 'Rich Razzleberry' 
Cream cardstock - from my stash
Leaf dies (forgotten who they were from . . . sorry ;( )

Thanks for visiting today and I appreciate any comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x