Saturday 18 October 2014

Less Is More Challenge #194 - Little Creatures

Today I decided to narrow the challenges down to the few who have bothered to comment on the entries that I have put forward for their challenges.  Oh, I know I will be in for a lot of criticism here, people are busy etc., but if I was running a challenge I would make sure that I at least took the trouble to thank each and every entrant, (or allocate a member of the DT to comment)

As a brand new blogger I find it very disheartening when I have spent time and supplies to make something for a challenge and nobody bothers!  So, thank you one and all over at the 'Less Is More' blog for making time in your busy lives to comment on a newbies attempts.  I am very grateful to you all!

Rant over . . . sorry about that folks!

Here is my submission for the terrific, Less Is More challenge #194 - 'Little Critters'

This was also my very first shaker card!  Although LIM, say that the card should be one layer and clean and simple I was unsure whether - with it being a shaker card - this was allowable - perhaps someone from the LIM team could tell me?









I really enjoyed this challenge, it was fun!

Supplies:

Stamps & Dies - Simon Says Stamp 'Best Fishes' & Clearly Besotted 'Basic Banners'
Stencil - Simon Says Stamp 'Waves'
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Inks 'Tumbled Glass' & 'Pumice Stone'
Colouring - Intense Watercolour pencils
Embellishments: Mixed sequins, acetate & gems.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x