Tuesday 21 October 2014

CAS Stamping Sketch - FTL311

Today I made a card for the CAS Stamping Sketch Challenge - FTL311  and this is their sketch





And this is my attempt . . . I must add here that I am not that happy with the way it turned out, stamping with chevron borders that have to be matched up (because they are too short to reach all the way from edge to edge) and to make matters more difficult . . . at an angle too, really isn't as easy as it seems!



Don't be afraid to speak your minds . . . I know it's not too good!  Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate any comments or advice you can give!

Supplies used:

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Basic Chevrons'  and Simon Says Stamp 'Happy'
Inks - Stampin'Up 'Perfect Plum', Tsukineko Memento 'Grape Jelly' and 'Lulu Lavender'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x