Monday 6 October 2014

Viva la Verve October 2014 Week 1 {Sketch + Color}

Today I started back in ernest, after my three week break.  To start me off, I decided to enter a challenge.  I decided on the, 'Viva la Verve October 2014 Week 1 {Sketch + Color}'  challenge (Just click on the name above).  Also, for the QKR Stampede challenge, 'Anything Goes'
  
I also thought it about time I did something for Christmas!

I tried to use both the sketch and the colours, but I didn't have much in the way of orange, so for the colours, I used just the two of them - Ocean Blue & Yellow.

Here is the finished card,


. . . and this was the inside


. . . and this was the sketch


The materials used were:

Stamps

Paper Smooches - Chubby Chum Pals & Kissables 2
Card Base & Patterned Paper 
Printed on my printer

Embellishments

Assorted sizes gold sequins
Wink Of Stella - Clear
Ranger - Glossy Accents

Colouring

Inktense watercolour pencils
Let me know what you think below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x