Monday 20 October 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #158 Challenge

Today I thought I'd have a go at the Freshly Made Sketches #158 Challenge but I only had a few hours left before the deadline!  Ooops . . . I'm always doing that!

This is their sketch


And this is my take on it.  I apologise in advance for the poor picture quality, but it is another dull and rainy day here and with the dealine looming, I had no time to waste waiting for a brighter day.





Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate your comments.

Supplies used:

Embossing - Cuttlebug borders & Couture Creations - 'Cheerful'
Ink - Stampin' Up 'Night Of Navy'
Stamps - Alte&New 'Super Script 1'
Flower - From my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x