Tuesday 14 October 2014

Less Is More Challenge - Two - The Perfect Pair

Today I decided to enter the 'Less Is More' challenge and the brief was, CAS & 2 - meaning there had to be two elements on the card.

I thought that that screamed out for me to use my Clearly Besotted, 'Fruitilicious' stamp set in which there was a pear . . . ideal!

I stamped the 1st pear, made a mask, stuck it over the first pear and then stamped the 2nd one.  I stamped the sentiment from the set and then sponged a border on the bottom (after taking the pictures, I felt that the border was overkill, what do you think?










Supplies used:

Inks - Ranger Distress inks in Peeled Paint & Crushed Olive,  Tsukineko, Memento Pear Tart & Bamboo Leaves, Versafine Black Onyx and Marvy Le Plume II in English Red.

Stamps - Clearly Besotted,  'Fruitilicious'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x