Wednesday 15 October 2014

Less Is More . . . Take Two!

Hi everyone.  Thank you for commenting on yesterday's post and giving me your honest opinions, they were very much appreciated.  Although some of you said that you liked the bottom border . . . I still wasn't happy with it myself.  So, I set to work and repeated the card (leaving the border off) and I'm happier with it now!

I don't think that I can enter the wonderful, 'Less Is More' challenge with it as it is a repeat, but I am happier with it personally now!

What do you think now that you have the two for comparison?



Supplies used:

All the same as yeterdays post with the exception of the ink for the sentiment, which was, Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa and I used 'A Wink Of Stella' in clear on the pears for a little sparkle.

Thanks for taking the time to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x