Wednesday 15 October 2014

Colour Me Challenge

Today was a new one to me, I had never seen it before, but it is the, 'Colour Me Challenge'  and the brief was, 'Subtle' . . . and the colour combo was, 'Island Indigo', 'Crisp Cantaloup' and 'Soft Sky', which are all Stampin' Up colours.

I stayed with the 'Stampin' Up' products, which are all listed below.

Unfortunately, I didn't own, 'Soft Sky' ink, so I used, 'Tempting Turquoise', which is a shade or two darker (I hope that's allowed)

Here is my attempt . . . please excuse the photos as it was a very dull day here in my part of the world and the light wasn't great!




This was the card


. . . and this was the brief

Supplies used:

Inks - Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe and Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock - Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe and White
Stamps - More Merry Messages and Christmas Collectibles with matching punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x