Saturday 11 April 2015

Two Cards, Two Challenges - Freshly Made Sketches #181 & Virginia's View #14

Hi all, I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far!  Today I made two cards for two challenges - one of which is completely new to me, the other, one of my regular challenges - this first card is for my regular challenge, Freshly Made Sketches #181 - A sketch by Jen M

Here is the sketch

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/freshly-made-sketches-181-sketch-by-jen.html
And the other challenge this card is for is Virginia's View Challenge #14 - Layers and Dimensions

This is the card for both challenges linked above










The next card is again for Virginia's View Challenge #14 - Layers and Dimensions  as it also contains layers and dimension and here it is below






As always, thanks for visiting and for any comments - they really make me happy, and I do reciprocate where possible.  Have a lovely weekend my friends!  Hazel xx

10 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are fabulous!! I love the designs and layers of each one!! The colors of the first one area beautiful!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, but charmed me the first card. Her panel is fabulous, colors stun.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the watercolor panel on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are fabulous Hazel! I love the sketch and your take on it. You have used some fab papers on both of these cards. I love how one is more "complicated" and how the other is more CAS. Love, love! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! So artsy and full of texture. It's always great to see you in the FMS gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, these cards are looking good! Love the background and sentiment of the green card and love the enjoy card. They both look like winners to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layers, Hazel! I love the metallic shine and the watercoloring on your first card, and such a great way to highlight your sentiment on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, two so different card inspired - as it seems - by the same sketch. I'm hugely in love with the first one. The combination of lime green with gold is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mix of colors and textures you've used on your FMS card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are all about the twisty layers this week! Both are fabulous and I love the gold. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x