Wednesday 8 April 2015

Happy Little Stampers April Sketch Challenge

Today I thought I'd make a card for a challenge I don't think I've tried before?  It is the  Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge  I don't know why I've never entered this one before, because I enter their CAS challenge?

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.ca/2015/04/hls-april-sketch-challenge.html


Anywho, this is the sketch

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.ca/2015/04/hls-april-sketch-challenge.ht

And this is my card


Only one picture today, as I am off to the attic to go through a LOAD of new goodies that has arrived from, Simon Says Stamp, Clearly Besotted & Make The Day Special . . . Ooooh, goodies!  As always, thanks for stopping by and for any comments, I truly appreciate you all!  Have a lovely week.  Hazel xx

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! This is gorgeous! I love rainbows! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Those bold colors on a black mat make a BIG statement. Love the addition of some bling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vibrant band of rainbow! Such a fun and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful rainbow background. Perfect sentiment to be embossed in sparkly gold! Great design Hazel! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, this is so colorful and fun!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Hazel, this is awesome! I love that sketch and your take on it is spot on! You do such a fabulous job of blending your inks together. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my...I love this! What a fabulous use of all those beautiful vivid colors. And I love your sentiment too, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel! Wow! So glad you played along. I love your rainbow panel with the perfectly embossed sentiment. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous and such a happy card! And I bet you had a lot of fun going thru all your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x