Wednesday 29 April 2015

CAS.ology Week #144 - Flight

Today's card




Is for the CAS.ology Week #144 - Flight challenge


http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-144-flight.html


And, yes, I suppose it is a little predictable, but I loved this butterfly and couldn't wait to try it out on a card.  I also wanted to include some vellum on a card, as I love the softness it adds to a design but have always struggled to attach it in a successful way.  All supplies will be listed below.











Supplies used:

Die-Versions - Every Day Compliments
Avery Elle - Dotted Borders
Hero Arts - Stamp & Cuts Butterfly
Incidentals - Watercolour pencils, vellum, Ivory linen cardstock & sequins

As always, thanks for visiting today and for any comments, you are all appreciated and I do try to reciprocate where possible.  Have a lovely day!  Hazel xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Hazel, this is absolutely gorgeous!! The butterfly is stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love the way you've used vellum!! Beautiful, beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel, love the vellum touches. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinning. Winning. This took my breath away, Hazel!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hazel, this card is amazing! I love the butterfly and how perfect for fight. But I really love how you used the vellum. The vellum shadow under the butterfly is so cool looking and I love how you soften the dictionary paper with the vellum and I love that you punched it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Hazel! The butterfly is so beautifully colored and I really love the vellum - such a cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takes my breath away, Hazel!!! Everything about this card is simply STUNNING!!!! A winner!!!! Love, love, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is so much about this card I am not sure where to start. So many wonderful little extra details love the close up of this gorgeous butterfly ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORE this magnificent beauty!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS CARD!! The colors are spectacular and it flows so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!!! Just love that butterfly stamp and the way you coloured it is stunning. Incredible card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Hazel! I love the bright colours of your butterfly and the layered panels on the bottom of the card are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why don't I ever remember to use my vellum? This is brilliant and not only do I love the butterfly but also the wavy dotted borders. Lovely! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your butterfly and your coloring is stunning. Your card looks like the butterfly is flying off carrying love to a sweet friend. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x