Thursday 16 April 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #182 & A Little Thank You

Today my card is for Freshly Made Sketches #182 - A Sketch by Rita  and this is the sketch

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/freshly-made-sketches-182.html

I didn't have a patterned paper that I had envisaged for the design I had in my mind, so I designed my own - not a lot of you will know that I designed for my own website that sold digital papers for card makers, which I had to close because I couldn't afford the upkeep any longer . . . and this is where the 'Thank You' in the title of my post comes in.  At the end of the post, apart from the usual supplies list will be four  thumbnails, one for UK A6 papers and one for US A2 papers, for two slightly different patterns, you just click (no need to right-click) on the relevant picture and they should download immediately.

These papers are just variations of colour of the paper I designed for this card today and are sized exactly to UK & US standard card sizes (just print four to a page).  One set is for the card I made here - yellow & white stripes + other colour variations and the second set is slightly different, in that, they are self striped - two shades of the same colour - anywho, this is the card












Supplies used:


White textured cardstock - I've had a while and can't remember what it is exactly
Patterned Paper - My own design, see below
Bazzill - Yellow cardstock
Spellbinders - Floral Flourish die
Lil' Inker - Winter Flower
Paper Smooches - Scripty Sayings
Colorbox - Marigold & Orange pigment inks
Versafine - Black Onyx ink

As always, thank you all so much for visiting and please feel free to download the papers below.  Have a lovely day/evening!  Hazel xx

http://www.mediafire.com/download/55v0eysw9mk7a3s/A2_Striped_White_&_Colour.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8r8a9bwglpeemv/A6_Striped_White_&_Colour.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8kjal3kl9k2wc3/Self_Striped_A2_Papers.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mee78d75j2z3qlp/Self_Striped_A6_Papers.zip

If you have any problems downloading, leave a comment and I will see what I can do.  Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. This card is so, so, so gorgeous!! I hope you don't mind if I CASE it sometime. I have downloaded the A2 papers you created. They are awesome! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am one of your newer followers I had no idea that you designed paper! Love the card you made with it!
    Tried to download it but when I right click there is no option to download...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Hazel it always stuns me how good you are at making cas cards. Gorgeous card and so elegant. LOve that beautiful sunny flower.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful and elegant card! Just gorgeous! Love that cheerful yellow flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have e-mailed you Susanne. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that you designed digital papers Hazel, you are a woman of many talents! I am totally in love with your beautiful card and that stripe paper. You are so generous to share these files with us all as well. Thank you my sweet friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flower!! And the digital papers you created are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Your striped paper makes such a wonderful background for the textured layer and that gorgeous bloom! So glad to see you at Freshly Made Sketches again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! And I love the subtle effect of the stripe on the textured card along with the stripes down the side. Really effective! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the CAS look with that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card! Love those sponged flowers. And your custom paper is a perfect match. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, designing your own paper, Hazel - how awesome is that!!!! I love your striped paper and your card is lovely!!!! I love that stunning flourish you have used and the sentiment and the cute little heart look great!!!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x