Saturday 27 December 2014

New Card Classes

I do hope everyone had a lovely Christmas . . . everything is almost back to normal now, it comes and goes so quickly doesn't it?  

The next event , of course, is the New Year.  

As we have not had a particularly good time of it this year - one way or another - we are hoping 2015 will be the start of a better period and wish the same for each and every one of you, my lovely followers!

You will all be seeing the results of an online card class I will be taking a bit later this month which is Clean & Simple 4: Techniques Made Simple  which is run by instructors Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and Julie Ebersole

I took the  Clean & Simple 3 last year and thouroughly enjoyed it, so you will be seeing the results here as and when I have made something for the class.

I would like to wish you all a very healthy and happy New Year in 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x