Saturday 6 December 2014

Addicted To Stamps Challenge #124 - Clean And Simple

This is my second card today, and it is also the second card for the Addicted To Stamps Challenge #124 - Clean And Simple as the brief is so open ended and could therefore be interpreted in thousands of ways!

This is my card


Detail



Most of this card was made out of items that I had left lying over my work area and so, before tidying them away, I had to make use of the 'bits' and 'bobs'.

Those of you who have visited my blog before will probably recognise where the main focal point is from, it is the card fronts that I cut up for this challenge card.

The stars had been lying around on my work surface for far to long, so I just stuck all the pieces of card fronts together on a plain white base, arranged the stars and stuck them down and then cut two strips of gold card to match the stars and stuck them down under the sentiment.

That's it . . . clean and simple!

Thanks as always for dropping by and I appreciate and try to reciprocate everyone.

Have a great weekend!  Hazel x

14 comments:

  1. Very clever card Hazel, great use of leftover snippets. Thanks for your visit too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clever way to celebrate, Hazel! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun card Hazel and I love how you made your sentiment is different colours - it looks so cool:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card. The colours are bright and fun! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful technique with the sentiment, Hazel! Love all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! the bold sentiment looks stunning! So glad you joined us over at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your crisp, clean design! What a great way to use your leftover bits, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and cheerful, Hazel! Love the creative way you recycled your leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the lining up! I so struggle with that~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant use of leftover and I LOVE the vibrant energy of this CAS card - AWESOME!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! All of that gold looks amazing!! Such a stunning card!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look with the inlay of the dies. It really sparked it up so much with the addition of the gold trims too. Very CAS & very bold & impressive with the colors against that crisp white. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x