Tuesday 16 December 2014

2nd Take on CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #103

Today's post is another card I made for the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #103   This is their sketch


And this is the card today.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/case-this-sketch-103.html

Detail

a


Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all your comments and reciprocate where possible!  Have a great day!  Hazel x

Supplies used:

Smooth, white cardstock & flecked navy cardstock (from stash)
Panel cut on electronic cutting machine (file designed by myself)
Stamps - Alte&New, 'Label Love' (fast becoming my all time favourite)
Ink - Versafine - 'Black Onyx' 
Sparkle texture paste.
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever and fun idea to embed the sentiment into the panel, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Hazel and I like the pop of the blue sequin. Great job on the sketch:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Fabulous idea!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Hazel... nice work with your machine! I love the tilt to this cut out. Beautiful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the cut-out "Happy".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x