Sunday 14 December 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #103

Today's post is a card I made for the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #103   This is their sketch


http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/case-this-sketch-103.html





And this is my card




Detail


Detail


First I embossed the front of the base card with an embossing folder, then made some patterned glitter paper and cut it to a wonky panel and finally, stamped three different sentiments and cut them out and mounted them on the wonky panel with foam tape.

All supplies are listed below.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and thank you for your comments, I appreciate each and every one, and try to reciprocate where possible.

Have a good day.  Hazel x

Supplies used:

Irridescent glitter
Background printed on my printer
Crafts Too - EF
Stamps - Alte&New, 'Label Love'
Ink - Versafine - 'Black Onyx'

9 comments:

  1. This is truly stunning Hazel.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel

    I love he colours in your glitter paper and the type sentiments are really cute.

    Hugs
    dingodudette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and love the glitter paper. The type sentiment fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fantastic job Hazel!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel, this looks incredible. How did you do it???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that panel is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this Hazel! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing picture. I really like this card. Everything!
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x