Tuesday 30 December 2014

A Very Early Start

Today, I decided to put away all the Christmas 'bits & bobs' lying around on my workspace - which included some dies and stamps that I had purchased and not yet used - there were some sparkly Christmas trees that I had punched out, using my Stampin' Up tree puch, some card layers, already cut to size and some sparkly circles that I had punched out, using my small circle punches (I don't know about you, but I just can't bear to throw away anything that sparkles or shines - I think I must have been a cat in a previous life - anything that sparkles or shines has me mesmerised).  I also had a digital stamp that I had already coloured too, using Prismacolour pencils and some blending fluid.  So I decided to use it all up on some cards, in readiness for  . . . 2015!

These are the cards I came up with.



















Not a bad start eh?  But what's the betting that I still have one mad rush next Christmas Eve, because I've become complacent about having 'most' of my Christmas cards made already!  That happens a lot to me . . . what about you?

Thanks so much for popping by, please leave a comment, they are all appreciated so very much and I do reciprocate to each and every one!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, I love the Christmas trees, and those Santa robins are just adorable.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of cards Hazel. I love your CAS designs and the textured backgrounds.The tree punch has been one of the Stampin' Up favourites for my customers this year (it's good for making banners too if you cut the stem off, and turn the triangle upside-down)!!
    Wishing you a very Happy and Peaceful New Year. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. All are beautiful, but I was enchanted card with birds. It's fabulous.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x