Thursday 31 August 2017

A Fun Fold


Hola from (I hope) sunny Spain!  You didn't think I'd forget to leave you something to look at for a full month, did you my friends!  There will probably be only one a week, it depends how much I can get done before I go, in between sorting things out for Mum while I am away, to ensure everything goes smoothly!

So, I won't babble, this is the card, CASE'd from somewhere on You Tube, sorry, forgot the link!






Made with the legendary 'Eastern Medallion Suite' by Stampin' Up.

Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


16 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous, Hazel!! I love the design!! The medallion is so beautiful!! The colors are fabulous!! Elegant and stunning, my friend!! I hope it's sunny in Spain and you are having a wonderful time!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so clever and so effective. I have never seen anything like this before and I love it! Great colours and such a unique idea x Happy Holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is simply lovely Hazel. Have a fantastic time in Spain and I hope the rain lets up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! You're definitely getting good use out of your medallion stamp set. Hope you're having a good time in Spain. We'll be there in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful CASEd card Hazel and beautifully put together using that very pretty medallion. I adore the colours with that beautiful blue and rich gold against the white. At least if it rains in Spain it tends to be short sharp showers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous with the gold and light blue! Super fun fold also~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! What a pretty soft color to go with the metallic. Hope you are having an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and very elegant, love all that wonderful gold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for leaving us this magnificent fun gold card, Hazel! See there? I meant to say fun fold, but all that schparkly gold took over my fingers! I hope you two are having a brilliantly sunny time in Spain! If not, I wish I could send you some of the heat from here!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done! Is it foiled? It looks gorgeous and I love the blue and gold. Clever way of covering the sentiment in the centre too. Hope you are having a good holiday! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool design with the fun fold, Hazel. Love the light blue and gold. Very elegant card! Hope you are enjoying your vacation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel dear, please check out my blog post with the result of my candy.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is pretty. I love the fold too. Hope you're having a lovely time Hazel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this folded tab idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x