Sunday 6 August 2017

A Birthday Card


Hello friends and followers.  I do hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. 

Today's card is a birthday card I made for a sweet friend - she's received it now, so it's OK to post it here - I used a new background stamp by Stampin' Up -  I had trouble getting the colours right in the photos, as the yellow dominated and looked different in every one!

Here it is anyway.






Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know!

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


16 comments:

  1. The colours look great on my computer Hazel. Love the added texture of the doily and burlap. Great background stamp too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so stunning!! The marbling looks amazing!! So beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background stamp on this card ajother one to add to my wish list lol. Beautiful card dear friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look at that marble stamp. It looks fabulous on my screen. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that background marbled stamping Hazel and the organic layers, and what a pretty topper with the sweet flowers. The yellow is so bright and beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful marbled background, Hazel. I thought it was DSP. Way cool! Love your CAS design too with your sweet sentiment. TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That marbled background looks amazing! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous! I'm going to have to look up that Stampin' Up set. I love the result you get, it's marbling and reminds me of the inside of old books. Love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that yellow background, Hazel! And the doily makes this so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! That yellow base is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is awesome Hazel, I thought it was a shaving foam background.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    PS have you joined my candy yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely Hazel. The colours are beautiful and great texture too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the texture. I also love the contrast of the burlap against the delicate doily. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous summery card Hazel, love the fresh colours :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that marbled yellow background, Hazel. So pretty! And love the texture from your doily and burlay layers. Such a sweet birthday card for your friend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x