Tuesday 5 September 2017

One Die Set, Two Cards.


Hello fellow crafters!  I hope you are all having a good day - hopefully, I am - this post has been scheduled!

Today's offering is another two for one!  One unbranded die set, and two cards.  The first was made with the die-cuts adhered straight to the card front and the second was made by embossing with the dies.  The set comprises of three pieces, the outer one, which cuts the outline, the second one which cuts the main details and the inner one that cuts the little centre.

Here is the first.




Here is the second one.





Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty die! It looks great both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white combo is stunning and eye catching. Hope you are having a good time in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Hazel. Please check my blog post with the candy result when you are back from holiday. Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, they are both so elegant and beautiful!! I love the die!! It looks amazing both cut and embossed!! The black and white is fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both so pretty Hazel and the simple WOW is beautiful with just the black sentiments and enamel dots. That medallion/doily shape die is a stunner. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards. I have that die so thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief - how effective is this die when embossed? Lovely cards. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant and so classy. Love that unbranded die and how you've used it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! I almost like the embossed version better! Such a beautiful die! By "unbranded" do you mean you don't know the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The white on white with a little pop of black is so classy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and elegant. Love that black sentiment on that gorgeous white!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely card Hazel. That die is so pretty. I've no tried embossing with stencils yet. It's a lovely technique. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are just beautiful! I have a similar unbranded die, and I'll have to try using it for embossing. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful x 2. Love how such a simple sentiment works wonders. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x