Wednesday 27 September 2017

Small Stamp Stamping


Hello friends and fellow crafters.  Today's card was made using a variety of small stamps from various stamp sets.

First, I traced a circle with a circle die using a pencil, then I just stamped around the circle using various stamps and various ink colours.

I finished off with a sentiment from WPlus9's 'Handlettered Holiday' stamp set, a spritz of shimmer and some red Stickles.

I really enjoyed using the small stamps and will probably do more, but next time I think I will start with a smaller circle.

Here are the rest of the pictures.






Thank you so much for your visit today and especially if you have left a comment.  You are all appreciated more than you know! 

If you have a question, please be sure I have a way to contact you so I can answer, as a lot of you are 'no-reply' bloggers, so I am unable to reply via e-mail.


14 comments:

  1. Welcome back? since you didn't mention it was a pre-post. The wreath is lovely and the colors are perfect for adding some texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous, Hazel - you did a wonderful job of making that wreath - super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful... really lovely, Hazel.
    Love it. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hazel. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and so creative. Pretty colours and such a beautiful effect x Yes I was wondering too if you have returned? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wreath Hazel and I love the combination of different stamps and the way you have built it up and finished with the large sentiment and pretty red stickles for the berries. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to use all those little (and often neglected) stamps! I often think about doing something with them. Love how your wreath came out and the sparkle of the red stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most beautiful wreath ever, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Hazel, love the wreath and the mixed font of the sentiment :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made a really gorgeous Christmas wreath with your small stamps, Hazel! I am impressed and inspired ... I know I have some little stamps around here! Pinning!! I hope your poor leg is all better now!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done, Hazel! What a great way to use those small stamp. Your wreath is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful! Your wreath is really impressive. This is a perfect holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a very beautiful card Hazel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comments you lovely people, they really make my day! Hazel x